Quality, Safety and Environment Management Systems
No formal, systematic approach to identifying hazards and controlling risk, or the system you have is out-of-date, non-compliant, or simply isn’t adequate for your operations.
Integrate your quality, safety and environment management activities into day-to-day business practices. These systems help enhance safety by developing an organisation-wide safety policy and implementing methods to proactively identify and mitigate hazards.
Avisure can develop, or audit, systems designed to reduce risk, improve safety and environmental outcomes and increase business efficiency including Safety Management System, Health and Safety Management System, Environmental Management System and Quality Management System. This includes:
- An audit to verify compliance with legislation and industry best practice
- Monitoring the system’s implementation
- Providing recommendations to achieve industry best practice
- Developing systems that achieve AS/NZS or ISO compliance or certification
- Providing a framework and action plan to establish effective, integrated, and quality controlled manuals that reflect current operations and meet future requirements
- Training staff to implement systems.
Maximises the safety benefits by identifying potential hazards at the earliest possible stage to prevent safety-related problems from surfacing.