Expert Witness Assessment
Expert opinion is required for upcoming, or potential, legal proceedings relating to off-airport wildlife hazards and airport safeguarding.
Avisure can provide expert witness advice and impartial evidence for public inquiries, planning hearings, examinations in public, local plans, and urban extensions. We understand the technical requirements necessary to comment on alleged issues and offer professional advice on the contents of claims.
Our team, informed by more than 25 years’ experience, can:
- Independently appraise previous work
- Attend conferences with the inquiry team, client and counsel
- Prepare written statements of evidence
- Prepare cross-examination notes for counsel
- Prepare detailed papers on specialist subjects
- Draft Statements of Common Ground
- Prepare rebuttal proofs
- Prepare and present oral evidence
- Prepare and present evidence to court proceedings.
The provision of robust and well-informed expert evidence to assist with the resolution of disputes and claims.