Avisure are Australia’s leading wildlife hazard mitigation experts, with over 25 year’s experience. We know airports, and our training takes this high-risk environment into account. Let us bring our global training experience to your staff—book a one-day course today (limited spaces available).
Gold Coast, QLD
- Wildlife behaviour and identification
- Wildlife monitoring
- Active wildlife control
- Communicating and reporting wildlife hazards
- Wildlife strike reporting
- Habitat management
- Managing wildlife off-airport
- Learn the fundamentals of wildlife risk management at airports.
- Develop a clear understanding of wildlife strike risks and how they can apply tools and techniques to manage the risk effectively.
- Receive course notes and certificates of attendance.
Please note training is CASA Part 139 MOS compliant.
Avisure at Work
We delivered our two-day wildlife hazard management training program to all Darwin International Airport staff