Work Safety & Aerodrome Reporting Officer (On-site Aviation Safety Support)
You require Aerodrome Reporting Officer (ARO) or Work Safety Officer (WSO) expertise to fill gaps relating to staff leave or upcoming airside works.
Contract ARO/WSO personnel to fill short- or long-term gaps.
Avisure ARO/WSO have a thorough knowledge and experience in aerodrome operations including the legal and safety requirements surrounding aerodrome construction projects. We promote a pragmatic approach that ensures minimal disruption of normal aerodrome activity whilst affording maximum safety by rigorously adhering to regulations.
We are committed to working as an extension of your safety team to achieve best results in the following areas:
- Adherence to relevant safety and security requirements for works carried out in security restricted areas of all aerodromes
- Communication of safety and security requirements to all relevant stakeholders
- Facilitation of work progress
- Relationship management of key stakeholders involved in aerodrome safety, security and construction activity
- FOD sweeping.
Our ARO/WSO have:
- Current Australia-wide ASICs
- Authority to drive airside at several aerodromes in fully equipped 4wd vehicles
- Blue and Green ‘Construction safety induction’ cards
- Aerodrome Reporting Officer certificates (ARO)
- Day/night Authority to Drive Airside (ADA)
- Radio Telephone Operators Certificate
- Specialised wildlife management training to disperse and remove wildlife hazards.
As part of the Safety Management System (SMS) of your aerodrome, an Avisure aviation support employee will provide experience to safely undertake the tasks of an ARO/WSO to industry standards.