Avisure specializes in wildlife strike and risk mitigation for the aviation industry. Our services include consulting, research, providing expert advice and airfield wildlife management to reduce the occurrence and impact of wildlife strike. We also consult on airport operations and risk and emergency management.
Avisure encourages and values diversity and inclusion within our team and seeks these attributes in candidates.
In this position, you will be responsible for developing relationships to secure new business that aligns with Avisure’s strategic priorities.
To achieve this, you will research business opportunities and viable income streams to identify and map business strengths and customer needs to increase our overall client base.
You will produce a business development plan focusing on wildlife management, aviation security, and airside operations in North America and Southeast Asia while working closely with Avisure leaders to create a successful pipeline of projects.
Finally, you will provide consistent daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the Avisure Executive and Leadership teams.
Essential Success Factors
- 5+ of years consulting experience.
- Sound knowledge of wildlife management, aviation security, and airside operations.
- Demonstrated ability to write detailed strategies; supported by data analysis.
- Proven business development skills, creating a pipeline of forward work.
- Strong drive to achieve business targets and objectives.
- A proactive, professional, friendly, and customer-focused approach to influence and negotiate effective outcomes with a range of people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Excellent proposal writing skills.
- Ability to project manage within scope, budget, and timeframes.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of cultural differences within North America and Southeast Asia and how those differences influence business relationships.
Please send in your resume and a brief cover letter addressing how your previous experience and attributes fit our position.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity with Avisure.
Application Deadline: 22/08/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Our teams wear masks at all times when face to face, we have increased hygenie procedures, physical distancing and a COVID-19 Saftey Plan in place.
- Please detail your wildlife management, aviation security, and or airside operations knowledge.
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- How many years of consulting experience do you have?