Environment, Operational and Safety Management Plan and Audit
Out-of-date, non-compliant, inadequate, or poorly prepared aviation manuals are affecting operations and compromising safety.
Review and update your aerodrome’s manuals.
Avisure can review and update all your manuals to ensure they:
- Address the new requirements of the Manual of Standards Part 139 2019
- Align with current operational, organisational and contractual arrangements
- Address any issues raised in Annual Technical Inspections and CASA surveillance reports.
We can assist with the following manuals:
- Aerodrome Manual
- Aerodrome Emergency Plan
- Safety Management Manual
- Wildlife Hazard Management Plan
- Drug and Alcohol Management Plan
- Transport Security Manual
- Risk Register Annual Reviews
Updated manuals ensure your organisation is up-to-date with current legislation, regulations and industry requirements, that staff align with your organisations goals and standards and are conversant when it comes to day-to-day operations, implementing new practices and adhering to the latest regulations.