- We provide quality work and believie in what we do. Our focus is growing long-term relationships with our clients.
- We believe in our staff, our service and our ability to deliver high quality work for our clients.
- Making a difference drives our enthusiasm to deliver quality in everything we do.
- We value our clients, take pride in the quality of our work and believe in the ability of our people.
Avisure is an industry leader in bird strike risk management. Our extensive experience, knowledge and understanding of wildlife behaviour and aircraft operations has taken the Avisure team to more than 70 national, international and military airports since 1996. Our expertise helps our clients to reduce bird and wildlife hazards with comprehensive risk management strategies, staff training and ongoing management programs.
Avisure aims to provide the aviation industry with the world’s best products, processes, research and expert advice to ultimately reduce the occurrence of bird and wildlife strike and establish a benchmark in the industry that encourages a global proactive approach to bird strike management.
What makes us different?
- We are industry leaders in Australia having developed the Department of Defence (DoD) National Wildlife Hazard Management Strategy. We continue to lead and deliver today.
- With teams and key personnel located in Australia, Canada and Brazil, we are an internationally recognised and regarded company, with numerous projects completed throughout Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the Pacific and the Middle East.
- Our tertiary-qualified team of specialists include wildlife biologists, veterinarians and environmental scientists, who are also trained in airport safety and operations.
- We believe positive and productive relationships with our clients are paramount to achieving the desired project outcomes. Our clients are included in every step of the way.
- Our recommendations and advice rely heavily on the objective analysis of data collected in the field via scientifically robust surveys and assessments. Results of these analyses form the foundation for clear, unbiased and realistic recommendations to best manage the problem. There is no guesswork.
- We have a thorough understanding of aviation, safety and environmental legislative requirements to ensure a compliant and ethical management approach.
- We appoint only experienced project managers to each program to ensure outcomes are met on time and to budget.
- Our Integrated Management System for Quality Assurance, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety is certified against ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and AS/NZS 4801.
- Our key services are designed to identify, manage and monitor the core issues. We don’t believe in quick-fix solutions.